The Life of the sisters in the Community:
- We have grown in the love of God and continue to encounter the Lord in our daily prayers, Eucharist, Word of God, Rosary,Sacraments,
- Togetherness in the community has brought lots of joy,sharingof responsibilities, accepting our personal differences and forgive one another through sharing.
- Education being the main charisma of Mother Francisca we feel the need of our presence at this place, to impart to the students human and Christian values.
- Sharing our knowledge with everyone equally irrespective of caste, class or religion
Social Pastrol Activities:
- We give our time in listening and understanding their problems
- Dealing with them in a more humane way
- People feel at home with us, they are free to approach us
- Visiting the families by giving moral support and by being with them in times of sickness and death.
- Attending funeral masses.
- Communion distribution
- Decoration in the Church
- Active participation in the liturgy.