Our International Presence
Generalate; Arzobispo Mayoral, Valencia
Casilla 1890, Correo, 21 Sargento Aldea
Pro 19, Ne-Puerto Nuevo PO Box 360347.San Juan. 00936.
Via della Pisana, 323 00163 Roma.
Teléfono: 39 06 661 52 390.
C/ Dr. Sumsí, Valencia
Santa Lucía. Manzana E, Lote 2
Colonia Prado Alto Apdo. 223 Sta. Rosa de Copán.
Manuel Fuente Chávez, 305
30300 P.O.Box 268 Kapsabet (Nandi Distric)
Nuestra Señora de Fátima Rua P. Hispano, Porto
Avda. Rosario 9ª Transversal
Casa Riera, 1. Tánger
Our India Presence
In the Year 1974, the first two sisters came from Spain to Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh with the objective to serve the Leprosy Patient. In 1980 started in Langford gardens and Sumanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka to offer service to leprosy patients.
In 1987 Hospital and Kindergarten was established in Cavelosim and Curtorim- Goa. In 1990 formation House started in Bannarghatta, Bangalore. In 1992 Harapanahalli Mission was established to provide resident care for Leprosy affected persons
In 1996 Home for the destitute women was started with the help of St. Vicente de Paul Society members. In 2000 Brahmavar-Udupi district, Home for the destitute women was started with the help Franciscan Capuchin Fathers
In 2004 Kadiri Anathapur mission was established to offer service to Physically Challenged, Deaf and dumb Collaboration with Vicente Ferror project, in the same year 2004 established a community to offer service in the school in Ambajogai with Diocese of Aurangabad.
In the year 2006 collaborative mission started in Odisha and kerala to teach in the school, in the year 2008 Khandwa Diocese invited sisters to offer service in the school. In the year 2014 sisters offer their service to Physically challenged in Vicente Ferror project, Bathalapally and the same year 2014 sisters were invited by Aurangabad Diocese to offer service in the school.