The Life of the sisters in the Community:
- Community life rooted in the bond of Love, we allow ourselves to be ruled by the power of God. We strive ourselves to live and to discover in the community the presence of god by means of prayer, reflection, contemplation and mutual help.
- We live in the spirit of Christ by allowing ourselves to be carried away in the drift of God’s current. Being aware of God’s presence in our life is experiencing God’s mercy.
- Our Dedication, commitment, simple life style , available to the needs of the people , friendly atmosphere in the mission felt by the people entrusted to our care
Home for the aged
- Activities of the center
- Daily house duties, prayer, different programmes
- Services that are available Medical care
- Mission as Education
- Integrated growth of students, values wit human vision of life.
- In education centered on child
we are involved in every activities in the school
- Teaching faith formation classes in the parish
- Encourage and support the BCC ( Basic Christian communities, prayer and sharing of the bible)
- Extending service in the parish whenever necessary
- Participating in the diocesan programme
- Collaborating with Secular Franciscan Order (SFO )
- Visiting the families and the sick